Tuesday 8 March 2011

Kangaroo Birthday

Well it's my FD's birthday tomorrow and as tradition we always have a birthday theme in the Finance Department, since he is Australian we have gone all the way Australian Shiraz, Fosters and some Australian Liquorice lol. The card therefore had to follow the same theme.  I used the sketch from the Sketch and Stash Challenge #56 as inspiration as all the bits are out of my stash or scrap box, and I used a newly downloaded font (Averen).  Here is the card...



The Kangaroo and Australian flag are from trusty google images, the paper from stash and the sentiment printed from my PC. Simple as that today

Thanks for visiting.

Jx

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Jen! love the roo's and and your clean and simple look ~ just fabulous hun :o)

    thank you for joining us at sketch n stash and good luck!!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and I'm loving the kangaroos

    Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash

    Sue
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab - love your take on the sketch - your kangaroos are a perfect embellie!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx