Friday 18 March 2011

Swinging Along...

I'm back again ( a bit later than planned however) with my second card.... This seemed like a good idea when I started it, and not so much when I was taking the photos lol..... I've used this weeks Sketch from Bev Rochester on LOTVs Thursday Challenge as an inspiration for this card.  I'm also going to enter it into this weeks I Love Promarkers - Men's Card, Charisma Cardz - To Die For and Paper Pretties - Masculine Card.  So I'll stop waffling and here it is.....



The image is LOTVs Hanging around and I've coloured this with my promarkers (Cinnamon, tan, cocoa, spice, ginger, sandstone, blossom, buttercup, tulip yellow, pear, moss and olive green, almond) and then replaced the stamped rope with twine from The Ribbon Girl.  This has then been hung from an aperture cut into the card blank and paper using my nestie dies.  I've also cut the aperture through the matting ( this was done separately and then paper pieced together).  It's finished off with some seam binding in  Oloroso and a couple of buttons from the stash.  The Sentiment is printed from my PC using white text on the top of the digi paper as a back ground.  all papers are vintage florals by shabby princess. I've added faux stiching with a brown fineliner...

Once again sorry about the photos, but I hope you like it anyhow....

Jx

7 comments:

  1. This is a super card Jen, love the colour scheme. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love all that stitching. What a fab card. I do love LOTV images, and you've made a great card with it. By the way your blog background is lovely!!! Looking forward to working with you on One Stop Craft. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's a cutie pie, and I love putting the twine where the swing's rope would be. great card, thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card, I like the aperture and twine. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant! i love seeing ideas like this put into motion and you did a fabulous job! thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with the Charisma Gals this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card ,i love how you have made him swing through the card .Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx