Friday 1 April 2011

Zooming Along Now You Passed & Top 3 @ I Love Promarkers

Well I have a really good week with Top cards with my 3rd of the week (not really sure how) coming from one of my favourite cards "Leap frog over the dots". I was a little surprised to say the least.

Anyhow, enough waffling, here is my entry into this weeks Cards for Men #7 - Embossing and I Love Promarkers #59 - Emboss it! As well as Totally Papercrafts One for the Boys. Here is the card....



The image is LOTVs Zooming Along, which I have coloured in with promarkers (Poppy, Cardinal, Berry, Black, Ice Grey 1,3,4,5, Cocoa, Tan, Cinnamon, Pear, Moss, Pastel Blue, Buttercup, Blender). I have then cut out the image and added a little glitter to the "Angel".  This is then positioned on a road made of black card embossed with Sizzix embossing folder - Tim Holtz Gridlock.  I've used some of the white ribbon that come from the lovely packaging from the Ribbon Girl to make the road markings and then mounted the lot onto MME Bloom & Grow paper.  The Red crimped paper was from the papermill shop and the image is printed from PC and cut out using my nesties.  It's finished off with some black card candy.

Hope you like it....

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the way you`ve got his scarf flying off the card,
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen. Lovely card with a cute image and a fab 'road'. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen

    Great card, love that little road. Thanks for joining us at TPC

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a passed card, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable image and I love the embossing folder you have used.
    Thanks for playing along with our embossing challenge at CFM.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx