Friday 13 January 2012

Crafting In Progress... Enter If You Dare

Yes... I'm still here... just had a very very busy week and not a single minute for crafting.... I've spent the evening doing some mag and DT work which you will get to see in due course but I also made this little sign... ready for my new craft room......



Inspiration:
Pollycraft Monday: #122 Anything but a card
Cupcake Craft: #174 Something New (for new craft room, new image, new twine)

Image: Marcel the Frog from Pollycraft
ProMarkers: Lime, Moss, Pear, Canary, Ruby, Crimson, Ginger, Spice, Terracotta, China Blue, Cobalt Blue.
Paper: Pink Petticoat
Airmail bakers twine: The Ribbon Girl
Button: Stash
Sentiment: PC

I'm going to try and catch up on some commenting... see you tomorrow for Less Is More...

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. hehe awsome! I did text Joanna by the way but she didn't know who was where to match it to her list. Meant to tell you NYD! Sorry :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, Gorgeous card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our something new challenge this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous jen.i love the image and your colours and design are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Jen! I love the little scene you have created! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx