Saturday 28 April 2012

A Lap Full of Kittens..... Sketch saturday # 205

Morning Sketchers.... I can't believe it's Saturday again and my house is a tip... Not only do I still not have a Kitchen but the bathroom was ripped out yesterday.... chaos all around really lol...
Anyhow on to this weeks fab Sketch Saturday challenge with a gorgeous sketch done by Jo... Here it is...



Here is my interpretation... I've had this digi ages and thought it was far to lovely not to use...




We are sponsored this week by the fab "The Craft Barn"


Card Recipe:
Image: A Day Of Daisies Lap Full of kittens
DPs: My MInds Eye Dilly Dally
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
Pearls: Hobby House
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat

OK... I'll hopefully be back shortly with this weeks Less Is More challenge and then off to a 4 year olds birthday party...

Jen xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the pops of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card Jen. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card jen.i love your colours and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Jen, this is so sweet, love the cute image and scrummy papers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, Jen! I love the colour combo you've used! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx