Saturday 14 July 2012

Paper Piece Butterfly ... Sketch Saturday #216

Morning Sketchers... Time for yet another challenge over at Sketch Saturday... these weeks seem to be going so quickly... here is this weeks fabulous sketch .... Can't wait to see what you do with it!!

We have our fab regular sponsor 




And my little card.... decided to do a bit of paper piecing .....




Card Recipe:
Image: The Greetings Farm
DPs: My Minds Eye
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch

Ok... I'll be back a bit later with this weeks Less Is More challenge....

Jen xx


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen, I love the way you have replaced the stars with butterflies, so effective. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww super sweet creation Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This stunning. I love the image and how the paper-piecing matches the butterflies

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, Your card is so lovely and elegant too:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous creation this week Jen!! I love the image and your papers are just lovely too! Luv & Hugs, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning jen.love the butterflies and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect paper piecing! I so often forget to try and this Miss Anya is perfect for it! Love the butterflies instead of stars and your pretty papers. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx