Monday 27 August 2012

Christmas Friends... Sketch N Stash #95 Daniele's Sketch

Morning... So can you believe it's time for another challenge at Sketch n Stash and this week it's the fabulous Daniele's turn... this is the sketch...


We also have a fabulous sponsor as always.... Crafty Individuals

So here is my interpretation.....




Card Recipe:
Dps: Countdown To Christmas My Minds Eye from12x12
Image: Penny Black Christmas Friends
Sentiment: LOTV
Ribbon: The Ribbon Girl
Pearls: Hobby House
Metal corner: Making Memories

Ok, that's all from me at the moment... having the electricity consumer unit (fuse box) changed today so will be electricity free for most of the day :-(

Jen xx


15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen, I like the fun image the papers and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, love the postage marks! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card, I love the image and the papers are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really jolly Christmas card - great image and festive colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share the same views. Liked your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Jen such a fun and cheery image coloured so beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Jen, great image and a fab layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your Whimsical crimbo card Jen, beautifuuly coloured
    hugs and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaaw bless I loooove Rudy LOL! How come we all made a xmas card LOL!?
    I love your card, it's so funny and sweet.
    Crafty hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab Christmas card Jen. I like the fun image.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Jen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card Jen! Super cute image and wonderful use of colour! hugs karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card Jen. The image is so cute *lol*
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I think that's one of the coolest Christmas images I've ever seen :-) TFS, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab Crimbo card Jen!! Beautifully coloured image and I love the little postmark stamp! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx