Saturday 15 December 2012

A Scientific Birthday.. Sketch Sataurday #238

Morning Sketchers... wow is it Saturday already... not sure where this week has gone, but I only have 3 working days and then I'm off until 2nd January woohoo!!!  Anyhow, enough waffling, here is this weeks new Sketch Saturday sketch...
we also have a fab sponsor... Stamp Fairy...


Here is my card...


Card Recipe:
Image: Tiddlyinks
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
DPs: Pink Petticoat
Chevron Die: Die-Namics
Liquid Pearls & Mini Staples

Right... I'm be back in 2 shakes...

Jen xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card the image is fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jen.love your papers and brilliant image ;D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx