Wednesday 19 December 2012

Even More Snowflakes....

OK... I admit it, I'm nearly as obsessed with snowflakes as I am butterflies... but I just love the variations in shapes...  It's a really quick and easy card for you today using a punch snowflake as the back ground...



Inspiration:
The Paper Players: #126 (last one as a contender for a while)



Card Recipe:
Punch: Martha Stewart
Card: Anna Marie
Ribbon: The Ribbon Girl

Ok... I'll be back later in the week.... Hope you are all feeling festive and ready for the guy in red next week

Jen xxx


10 comments:

  1. Jen this is gorgeous I love the embossing. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! you're not the only one obsessed with butterflies or snowflakes - love the both! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very festive, those snowflakes look super with the chevron ribbon 'bow tie' knot, beautiful design with the scattered bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jen have a lovely festive time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love every single thing about this...the snowflakes, the bling, the ribbon and the tag! Thanks for sharing this at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen

    .. .. and I think I love snowflakes nearly as much as hearts LOL!!

    A great personalised card. Love the added sparkle and that scrummy ribbon!

    Hope you are having a good week and are managing to get all those last minute Christmas things sorted.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply stuning jen.i love the snowflakes :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, Jen! I love the white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a neat idea!
    I adore this simple idea!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful idea and this ribbon is fantastic.
    Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx