Saturday 15 December 2012

From One Year On.. to Always & Forever..... Less Is More # Anniversary

Morning LIMettes.. So this weeks challenge at Less Is More is.... Anniversary. I have made a couple of cards this week... I hope you like them..

The first card has a computer generated sentiment and punched hearts sewn to the card. It's finished by rounding off a corner. Simple, but lots of white space!!


For my second card, I printed on a simple sentiment and then placed the card into an embossing folder, just trimming it to fit the card blank in the same colour.  It's finished off with some SU wisteria wonder twine. Sorry the photo isn't great, pearl card looks fab IRL but not so much in the photos.


Inspiration:
CAS(E) This Sketch: #9



Card Recipe:
Punch:, embossing folder and twine all from Stampin Up

I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week...

Jen xx

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card's Jen. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So like your heart card Jen, I have never tried using stitching as an embellishment but may just give it a go. Perfect placement on a super card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are stunning as always Jen. I love the positioning of those beautiful stitched hearts on the first and the opulence of the silver and wisteria card below it. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Jen is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are gorgeous - love the stitching through the hearts! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen

    These are gorgeous. I particularly love the first one with the stitched hearts! I wonder why?!?!? LOL!!

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both really beautiful Jen but I am drawn to the silver one - its so elegant.
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are very pretty Jen! Love the stitched hearts. So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are just stunning ... I do love those stitched hearts fluttering on the first one! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the red hearts on that shimmery paper, sweet and simple! Thanks for playing at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx