Saturday 8 December 2012

In A Row... OLC at Less Is More #97

Morning LIMettes... so can you believe it's another challenge over at Less Is More and this week it's everyone's favourite... One Layer Card week.  The theme for the challenge is:
In A Row
So when I saw this theme I had to check the meaning....
row 1 n.
1. A series of objects placed next to each other, usually in a straight line.
2. A succession without a break or gap in time: won the title for three years in a row.
3. A line of adjacent seats, as in a theatre, auditorium, or classroom.
4. A continuous line of buildings along a street.

The first thing that came to mind was the phrase " Getting your ducks in a row" so this is how I interpreted it in my first card....

Card Recipe:
Image: Pollycraft (discontinued)
Prisma Pencils
Seam binding from the ribbon girl

Inspiration:
CAS-ual Fridays: #81 Add a Knot

My Second card I decided to just put some items in a row... and couldn't wait to use my new paper smooches set from My Mums Craft shop. This card was inspired by my blogging friend Faye with this card and the reason I bought the stamps...


Card Recipe:
Image: Paper Smooches
ProMarkers
Liquid Pearls
Doodle pen

Ok... That's all from me for now... can't wait to see how you interpret the challenge...

Jen xxx

24 comments:

  1. Two great cards, love the ducks and those snowmen are just fab, especially the one with the mustache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of the card's are gorgeous I love the snowmen. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen
    Wow, what a wonderful two examples!
    I love these snowmen, the colors used on the card and the doodled framing! This is a great card!
    I also like the ducks, they are so cute! Here too I love the colors that you have used for coloring. The fact of taking color pencils, gives a stunning effect on the Kraft card! Great too!!

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two absolutely adorable cards Jen. I love how you made your border lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these creations, Jen!!! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you've coloured your duck card Jen and the snowmen scene is fab with just a few touches of colour! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. both so stunning jen.your images are really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. both cards are so adorable, I especially love the ducks, soooo sweet!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. A couple of fab cards Jen xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards - love the ducks on the kraft but my favourite is the snowmen and robin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these hun...super cute!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your ducks! Great snowmen as well. What a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The little ducks are soooo cute and the snowmen are terrific too! Beautiful cards, Jen. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute ducks but the snowmen are my favourite. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both fabulous cards, but those ducks are just super sweet. I love your coloring on kraft. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both of your whimsical cards, Jen. The ducks are, of course, perfect for the challenge, but those snow peeps and little peep are just the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another fab kraft card Jen...I finally made one which I'll post soon. I love the snowman card...your doodling is brill...mine always looks like I've tried to hard lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these sweet ducks and it's always good to get your ducks in a row! And the contemporary snowmen in the broken frame are so much fun! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those snowmen, fab colouring

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jen - both of these cards are wonderful! Thank you so much for getting knotty with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are wonderful, Jen...LOVE them both!! The duck and ducklings colored on the kraft is especially sweeeet!! So happy you took the time to join the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Two fab cards Jen, can't choose between them :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. 2 great cards Jen, but really like the 'lets chill'
    Jose

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx