Thursday 20 December 2012

Magnum & Lily go Carol Singing

Afternoon.... Sorry I'm a little later than planned today, been to Ikea to get a new work desk to put in my studio and took forever to get home!!  I'm off to Lizy's tonight for some crafting for a bit with my new SU goodies whilst Al is at choir practice for the big carol concert at Manchester Cathedral on Sunday!
Ok.. enough waffling.... Here is the card I sent to one of my wonderful blogging friends...



Inspiration:
Ladybug Crafts Ink: Anything Goes At Christmas
Diva's By Design: #66 Anything Goes

Card Recipe:
Image: Ladybug Crafts Ink Magnum
ProMarkers
Ribbon: SU (retired)
Twine: The Ribbon Girl
Sentiment: LOTV

Ok... I'll be back




4 comments:

  1. Adorable Jen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jen.love magnum and your design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card, Magnum looks fab on your card(loving the doormat!)! Thanks for joining us in the last challenge of the year, hope to see you again in 2013! Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx