Saturday 15 December 2012

Seize the Birthday... Exciting News

A little over 12 months ago I stumbled over a challenge blog call freshly made sketches... I was ecstatic as I had finally found a challenge that promoted the clean style of card making that I loved (sorry flower lovers but that's just not me!!).  So I was ecstatic when Lesley from Always Playing with Paper the creator of many fab challenges including FMS asked me to be part of her new design team at a brand new challenge "Seize The Birthday" starting in January!! 


I am excited to be designing with these talented ladies, 



Please be sure to visit the "Seize the Birthday" Challenge blog and enter our Guest Designer search/Linky Party. 

Please click HERE for more information!

Hope to see you all there!!!

Jen xxx

Ps I'll be back with more news tomorrow....



7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to working with you Jen! This will be a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jen. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen

    Congratulations on your DT spot .. .. looking forward to seeing what you create.

    Of for a nosy now!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I am looking forward to this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I am looking forward to this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic news jen.congrats hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jen .... your a fabulous designer and a creative artist. So very well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx