Monday 3 December 2012

Snowball Fight ... Anyone? Sketch N Stash #102

Morning... so it's time for this weeks Sketch N Stash challenge and this week is my last week on the DT as I have taken the difficult decision to step down..... they are the most fab set of blogging friends anyone could swish for and I will be stalking their blogs... Lol... Anyhow, onto this weeks sketch and it was done by the fab Sue.  Here it is...


And here is my little card using another fab magnum image....


Card Recipe:
Image: Ladybug Crafts Ink
DPs: My MInds Eye
Snowflakes: Stampin Up Sizzix
Sentiment: LOTV
Twine: Stampin Up

OK... that's all from me today.... First day of the month at work so it's gonna be a busy one...

Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. Another fab card Jen. I like the big snowflake and the image. Sorry to hear you are leaving the team.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card I love the image and the layout is fabulous. The snowflake is gorgeous. Big hugs Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I think you have a Magnum addiction Jen lol. Another fabulicious card...love the ragged edges (can't for the life of me think of the 'technical' term!)and those snowflakes are super duper xx

















    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL what a fantastic card... I love that image darl I love the papers & the card you've used & awesome colouring technique :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this jen,magnum is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Beautifully coloured sweet image, fabulous layout and papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant - such a fun image and beautifully coloured, Jen. Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant - such a fun image and beautifully coloured, Jen. Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will miss your creations in our team, lovely! Hope to see you in blogland once in while!
    wonderful last card for our DT and I sooooo love this funny image!
    hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx