Saturday 8 December 2012

You Put The Merry In Christmas .. Sketch Saturday #237

Morning Sketchers... wow where has this week gone! Anyhow, it's time for another challenge at Sketch Saturday and this week it's a nice and easy one for you...


We also have a fab sponsor this week... Simon Say's Stamp



And here is my little card....



Card Recipe:
Image: House Mouse from Joanna Sheen
DPs: My Minds Eye
Liquid Pearls

Ok... I'll be back very soon for a new challenge at Less Is More.... and it's everyone's favourite... One Layer Week!!!

Jen xxx

4 comments:

  1. Jen this is gorgeous I love the little house mouse image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous jen.fabulous design and i love the sweet mouse :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx