Friday 5 April 2013

Elephant Grads!

Morning.. So a really really quick pair of graduation cards for you today using the new set from Pink Petticoat! I really love elephants and could have made a full set using all of the images.  I stuck with a couple of graduation cards.  I'm not really sure on the ribbon but they felt like they needed a bit of colour to them :-(



Card Recipe:
Image & DPs: Pink Petticoat
Ribbon: Stampin Up

I've got a busy weekend ahead... so loads of crafting to get ahead on tonight!

Jen xxx

11 comments:

  1. Brilliant Jen, love elephants too! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jen, I soooo love PP too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards Jen. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards - love the splash of colour! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen
    Fabby card....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Jen, love the elephant and the paper. I have a soft spot for giraffes for some reason!

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards jen.fab images and designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx