Saturday 11 May 2013

A Colourful Blank

Morning LIMettes.  So it's time for another challenge at Less Is More and this week it's everyone's favourite .. One Layer Card Week!!! This week we want to see you use a 
coloured card blank
Here are my creations...

The first card is a bit bright !!!


Card Recipe:
Image: Stampin Up Need For Speed
Red Flexmarker
Sentiment: Stampin Up

I kept my second card a lot simpler and used a fabulous new set from Clearly Besotted May release.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Honeycombe
Pale Blue Pearl card blank

I hope you all give this a go this week...

Jen xx


15 comments:

  1. Fab makes Jen, not sure I'm brave enough to have a go.....but I am thinking about it!! ;o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your red car card. That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red on red of the car but the hexagons are brill - love the shape you made with them.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the red one...so perfect for a masculine card as they rarely like frou frou. Looking forward to playing. Due to a move, and a new crafty space that took forever, I'm looking forward to playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are fabulous Jen as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always hun....and I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great cards, Jen...I think perhaps the second one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the red car on the red base. So dramatic. Love the design of the hexagons on the second. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the vibrant red for a guys card... very sporty!! and those hexagons are fab scattered across your card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. both so stunning jen.really striking designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful! Can't believe how perfectly positioned those hexagons are :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both fantastic! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Jen, love them both but the honeycomb one is my fave. How on earth did you manage to line up those hexagons so perfectly?!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab cards Jen love the red one xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx