Tuesday 14 May 2013

To My Friend...

Morning.. A very quick card for you today using the new hexagon die from Clearly Besotted May release. It was a great way to use up all those scraps of DPs I had....



Inspiration:
CAS(e) This Sketch: #27


Card Recipe:
Hexagon Die: Clearly Besotted
DP: My Minds Eye
Sentiment: Stampin Up Friendly Phrases
Stampin Up Ticket Punch

I'll be back tomorrow with a very special guest appearance at one of my old DTs... I hope you can pop by and take a look!!

Jen xx

10 comments:

  1. I love this card! The hexagons are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen - what a creative way to use up scraps! This is gorgeous. I love the rich golden mustard cardstock - it's a perfect backdrop for those papers! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of your card base and the pops of dp! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch This week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this card Jen. As you say a great way to use up scraps. I seem to see haxagons everywhere just now and they look very effective.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jen and great die too just love the use of all of those scraps x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card. A great idea for all those scraps!
    Best wishes
    Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous jen.i love the hexagons :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Jen, love the colours and great use of the sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super duper colours Jen, love the cluster of hexagons :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx