Saturday 13 July 2013

A Shape of a One Layer Card!

Morning LIMettes.... Wow what a week ... Don't think I've had such a busy non work week for ages and not sure where it went! Sorry i'm  a bit late this morning, my internet connection has been playing up most of the week and driving me mad.
Onto this weeks Less Is More challenge.  This week it's one layer week and we want to to use a shaped card - no squares or rectangles in sight!!

Here are my creations for this week...


Octagon Spellbinder (forgotten stash love it!)
Clearly Besotted Sentiment and Honeycomb stamps
Stampin Up In colours 2013-2015 and pear pizazz


Sizzix Star framelits
Stampin Up Sentiment & Star
Wink of stella clear pen

Sorry my cards are so dark... no amount of editing seemed to make a difference.

See you tomorrow

Jen xx

12 comments:

  1. these are fab jen.i love the shapes :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh they are both gorgeous hunny!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome use of the hexagon shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, they don't look dark on my monitor Jen, they are just fab, well done again :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Jen, I like the edging embossed on your honeycomb card and am intrigued to know how the star card opens, at first I thought that front right hand edge of the upper point attach it to the back but then it wouldn't open, or should it not open and it just hinges a little to stand and the normal 'inside stuff goes on the back?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards simple but intriguing. I. Too wondered how the star opened or should I say where it is hinged. You have certainly got us thinking.
    Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both Jen (and they don't look dark on my screen) but I have to ask the same as GinaA - how does the star card hinge?

    It looks as if the hinges are at the top and left points where the points are not as sharp as the others. But that would make two very small hinges. Is that right?
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great shapes for cards Jen. Love the way you made the star one work with the smaller star in the centre and that sentiment with the candy dot but my favourite is the hexagon with that fab stamping! Hope things start to settle down for you soon - such a busy time of year! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab cards Jen,that star one is esp. great, just love the shape of it :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx