Monday 8 July 2013

The Best Things

Morning... well two days in a row and two challenges... I will be back later with CAS Monday with LOTV but for now it's this weeks freshly made sketches.  I was delighted to be chosen as last weeks queen of clean. Here is my card using brand new SU goodies and my new favourite colour combo!!


Inspiration:
Freshly Made Sketches:#93


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Six Sided Sampler
Hexagon Punch
Colours: Costal Cabana and Crushed Curry
Sentiment: Feels Good
All from Stampin Up

I'll be back later... Hayfever playing up big style at the moment. I love the weather but not the pollen count that goes with it.  Think it was 2006 the last time I was this bad!

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. Jen this card is simply beautiful! You've used such gorgeous happy colours and the hexagons looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jen.love the wording and fab funky design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this colour combo Jen, different and not one I would have thought of using. Sorry the Hayfever is making you miserable - hope it improves soon.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jen, love that colour combo and the sentiment.

    Sorry to hear hayfever's making you miserable.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hexagons in these colors and patterns. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx