Tuesday 6 August 2013

Rev Up The Fun..... Seize The Sketch #1

Afternoon... See I told you I would be back today with exciting news.... It's the first challenge at Seize The Sketch!!

Seize the Sketch

If you haven't seen already it's a new challenge set up by the fabulous Lesley Croghan. This little baby is the sister to the already popular Seize The Birthday. Here is the first sketch designed by the fabulous Amy.


We also have a new sponsor for this fortnight...Fresh Squeezed Stamps

Here is my creation....

Card Recipe:
Washi Tape: mt
Star Die: Die-namics
Sentiment: Stampin Up

Make sure you pop over and see the rest of the team...

That's all from me for today... See you soon

Jen xxx

12 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy blogging & crafting! love all the cards and recent posts, and this sketch looks fun, think I might give it a go when I have got my tax exams out the way! :-) Jenfie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card Jen is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jen.love the funky design and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Love the use of colors and the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is amazing, Jen! Love the bold colours on kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so perfect and stunning! Love your creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is awesome! Love everything about it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, I love colours and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL...I love your peeking cat...is that new or have I been missing her all this time?

    I love what you've done with the sketch. The colors, the stars, the washi...excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the colour combination and washi tape. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This color combo is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx