Saturday 24 August 2013

Washi To Go

Morning... I'm back from Scotland ... Just ... Loads of washing and catching up to do now but before I start all that this weeks Less Is More challenge is a recipe and we would like to use...
WASHI TAPE
You can use the shop bought type or you can make your own one way or another. We know you will be inventive if you don't have any in your stash...


For my first card I simply coloured in the fabulous image from Stampin UP and then stitched around it using the washi tape from Stampin Up to fasten the image to the back ground.  This is one of my favourite ways to use washi tape.


My second card used the washi tape as an element on the card. The hero arts stamp is stamped onto grey card stock in the same colour ink.  The washi is from MT and the sentiment from Clearly Besotted.

I've got new internal doors going in this weekend and loads of catching up to do so I better get onto it...

Jen xxx

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Jen, good luck with the washing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love the way you colored the cat on here and great use of washi!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous as always hun...:o)

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend too...

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby cards Jen. Love how you've used the Washi Tape. I love Washi Tape it's so easy to use.

    Hope you enjoyed your visit to us up here in Scotland.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both cards really like the colours on the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards for the challenge. I love the fun cat image. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. both so stunning jen.i love your first card, the cat is really funny :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you used the washi tape...such cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA funny sentiment -- great pop of pink~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of washi Jen - your designs are always inspiring. Hope that washing's done and the internal doors are in...! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. a couple of great cards Jen - love the second one the best - that pink really pops off the grey.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great Jen..... I have that SU set.. soo funny :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx