Friday 9 January 2015

A Little Note From James!

Morning... I coloured in a couple of James images the other day when I didn't really feel like doing much else for the first time in ages.
Being a CAS card maker I was really feeling like all my cards just look the same so this year I'm going to work on adding just a little bit more to my cards and trying out new ideas.  I love fussy cutting so went for that on this card!


Here is what I have used



I'll be back tomorrow with another card as well as the winner for my candy from the last LIM challenge.

Hope you have a great Friday!

Jen xx

11 comments:

  1. A lovely card Jen and such a cute image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this stamp. Think I will need at add him to my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one think all your creations are amazing Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous I love James in grey and on top of the pink paper looks so fab!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet he's gorgeous love the fussy cutting and tag its so pretty Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he's lovely Jen...I love James. I like the pale green as a change from white too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card. I really like the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful jen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. James the Bear, what a great start to your new designs! Love hin and love your card. Great colouring, Hugs, Carol S,xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx