Sunday 12 April 2015

Circle Of Thanks.. And Pre Loved Stash Sale Continues...

Morning... Not sure what has happened to the weather, typical it rains at weekend but it does mean we can spend all day crafting right???

My CBS order arrived promptly this week so I thought I would share my first card today.. this was the main reason I got this set.. the zentangle look!


Supplies:



Inspiration:
CASe this Sketch #118



Don't forget I have updated my stash for sale page... Anything sold yesterday has been marked as sold and I have numbered them correctly for today (I was half asleep obviously when I first did it) Just click on the banner below if you fancy a shopping spree....



There is a selection of stamps and quite a lot of Stampin Up which are new or hardly used!

I'll be back tomorrow with another card to share.. Have a fabulous Sunday!

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. Love your card, Jen! I nearly bought this set yesterday and then decided not to... now i'm rethinking my decision, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jen, I've enjoyed using these graphic flowers too. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning I love these colours it looks gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card and love the image. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new stamps are fab - love this cute design :-)
    I've just got a few word dies so am loving any inspiration for using them!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx