Saturday 18 April 2015

Tiny Hero!

Morning LIMettes...Wow 3 weeks in a row.. although next week I have the hair dressers at 7:45am so that will ruin my streak of getting up early to craft....  I have had an amazing few days with work this week in Budapest... I think it's is def a favourite city of mine and hope to go back soon to fully explore!
The challenge this week at Less Is More is "Up, Up, and Away"... I knew what I was doing straight away!

Supplies



I'm off for a good 10 mile hike around the reservoirs this morning... Hope you have a great Saturday!

See you tomorrow

Jen xx

12 comments:

  1. A-MAY-ZING, great to see you first again Jen!
    What a fab cute card.
    We're off to Budapest soon, sounds great!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, just love it. I so want to go to Budapest, get round to it one day. I was also eyeing up those tattered lace skyline dies, looks fab on your carped, I feel a purchase coming on.
    Linby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one super quick crafter Jen and great to see you first in again ... as you say 3 weeks in a row!
    That's some going. Budapest looks amazing and on my TO DO list.
    Love your fun up, up and away card. gorgeous dimension and style. Thanks so much for playing along.
    Next week perhaps you should take your crafty bits and bobs to the salon with you!
    Enjoy your weekend. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jen, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fab its perfect love and hugs Caroe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and love the image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that skyline...and your super hero is perfect for the challenge. That's the same direction I went with too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card Jen, love that skyline!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great powergirl! And a great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun interpretation! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx