Monday 1 June 2015

Follow You Dreams

Morning.. It's the first day of summer in the UK, although I'm sat typing this in Vienna lol.... June is a favourite month, it's my birthday for a start but it's also the start of Wimbledon.... And I'm Guest Designing over at CBS this month so check back tomorrow for my first make!!!

Back to today, if you pop over to the Lili Of The Valley Facebook page today there is a bit of a challenge going on... This is my summer card!


Annabel is a favourite character and I love these tomboy images... Perfect for the not so girly girls.

Hope you have a fabulous Monday

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. Great card Jen! You may be away a lot but you haven't lost your touch! ....noting the green and purple! Happy Birthday for whenever it is ! Hugs too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jen! I love the colours you have used and fab colouring on the girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design brilliant stamp Hus Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jen, gorgeous CAS design which allows your beautiful colouring to be the real star of the show...I love it...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and love this image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx