Thursday 15 October 2015

Sledging Buddies.. and an offer at LOTV

Morning... yes I know it's been a while but no time for crafting at the moment.  I do have a little card for you today to celebrate an offer and a challenge over at LOTV Facebook page and the shop!


There is a large selection of stamps included in this offer, I decided to use Sledging Buddies!



These cute polar bears are some of my favourite Christmas stamps!

I have been colouring away sat in my hotel the last couple of weeks, so hopefully at weekend I'll have something to show you!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. So sweet, and I love how you 'framed' the image, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stunning a lovely stamp adorable love and hugs Carole x

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the stamp and fab design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and a lovely CAS design :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea, love it.

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx