Tuesday 12 January 2016

The Sky Is The Limit

So Saturday was so productive, I have another card for you today using some new stash .. one of the free Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin Up.. This is "The Sky Is The Limit" and you get it free when you spend £45 (that's enough of a sales pitch lol).  As soon as I saw the sketch from CAS(e) This Sketch this week I knew this was perfect for it!




A simple piece of soft sky card stock finished off with some little cloud die cuts.

Here is the sketch from CAS(e) This Sketch #154


Hope you all have a good day...

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Jen! Great design and great use of the sketch. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx