Sunday 23 October 2016

Hedgies For You... Lili Of The Valley Sneak Peak

Morning all,quick visit from me today!

Tt's been a while since I did a LOTV sneak peek but I have a rather cute one for you today... How sweet are these Hedgies.  They will be available in both Digi and Rubber very soon!!


I have simply coloured them in with Copics and mounted on kraft card stock after distressing the images.

I still did not get around to photographing all of my for sales pieces, so that will be this mornings job!

My craft stash for sale page is now updated!! Click on the link below and it will take you there...


Thanks


Have a great Sunday, I'll be back soon

Jen x




1 comment:

  1. a gorgeous card darl & such a cute image :) xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx