Friday 7 October 2016

James Is Back.....

Afternoon, sorry I am a little late in posting, blogger is not playing ball now I have updated to the new Windows 10 so having to use another computer!

There is a new challenge over on LOTVs Facebook page.. You can find it HERE.  It's Christmas theme and I love the fact James is back in Digi.  This has to be one of my all time favourite stamps ever!!


Even managed to get out some "flower soft" from a random box!!

I m currently moving around my craft space.  About 2 years ago I moved up into my loft conversion from the room you can see on my blog, but have never been truly happy up there - the room is actaully too big and not enough square walls.
I decided last weekend after lots of thought to move back into the back bedroom and make the loft the spare room instead.

I've spent evenings packing up boxes and sorting out things.. I'm sure there will be a massive destash very soon again!

I need to paint the back room as it is a boring stone colour and then hopefully I will find my mojo again!

I hope you see you again soon....

Jen xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, so glad James has made a re-appearance, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love James too and am in process of placing a 'digi' order including James. This card is stunning. I think my Granddaughter is in line for James on her Christmas card. Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love James! Good luck with your sorting out and painting walls! Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx