Sunday 1 April 2018

Happy Easter

Good afternoon from Nashville... I'm currently spending the Easter break here and taking a well deserved break from working...

I have a week or so more before I come home but I thought I would share a quick Easter card with you today that I made for my dear friend Rachel.  This was another fabulous set from Mama Makes I picked up before my travels.


Items used:
Stamps: Mama Makes Hello Spring
Dies etc: Papertrey Ink Linen Plate, Lil Inkers Rounded Stitched Rectangles
Paper: Doodlebug

I'm not great a writing down what I used.... must get better.  I have also decided not to re-new the linky when I get back as I'm trying to craft with what I have and with so much stash no longer available I don't want that to put me off using what I love... I just want to get back into crafting and not have to worry about if its still current or not.. Although I know its frustrating when you see someone use stash that you cannot get any longer.

I've managed to do some serious crafty shopping whilst on my trip.. a whole suitcase full and I am looking forward to using it all!

Hope you all have a lovely long weekend

Jen xx


1 comment:

  1. So sweet a great card enjoy the rest of your trip and look forward to seeing your new craft goodies Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx