Monday 14 May 2018

Welcome Baby

Hey Y'all..... I have a little scene card today for you using this cutie from LOTV.  This is Greg - Just A Note and he was perfect for this new baby card..

I saw THIS off the edge card by Jennifer Mcguire a few weeks ago and it inspired me to do the same with this card.


I started off by colouring in the image with Copics and then marked a line across the top to allow the off the edge piece. I then cut around the top of the balloons.

The hills are cut out of scraps of DSP from Stampin up and then I added a little sign post to give it a final touch. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.

I am really trying to keep practicing my copic colouring after attending my Copic 4 with Faye a couple of weeks ago... if you have not tried out any of her classes I really recommend you do!

Hope you all have a fabulous Monday

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love how he really is floating off the card. Gorgeous blending on the balloons and the texture on the fur is great. You must have been doing some classes ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet Jen. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx